Lee Loadfast on ebay...

The Load-All shot shell loader for the 12, 16, & 20 gauge.
AlaskanGuy
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Lee Loadfast on ebay...

Post by AlaskanGuy »

there is a buy it now Load fast on ebay.... looks to be pristine...

lee loadfast link

take a peek!!!! before its gone..
Any technology, not understood, can seem like magic....
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Lee Loadfast on ebay...

Post by Ranch Dog »

It look unused. That's a healthy price, but given what a Load-Master costs now....
Michael
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

AlaskanGuy wrote:there is a buy it now Load fast on ebay.... looks to be pristine...

[url=https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Lee-LOAD-F ... -Shooting-
take a peek!!!! before its gone..

A slight misnomer in the description, it IS a Lee Precision product. At that price I would doubt it will be gone very quickly. Doesn't say what gauge but more than likely it's a 12. I don't even know if Lee offered it in 20 gauge but if this IS by chance a 20 someone may be tempted. Biggest problem with the Load Fast is there just isn't any parts for them although there are only a couple that one would need worry about. They are an "interesting" little press though.
AlaskanGuy
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by AlaskanGuy »

its more of a die hard collector piece if you ask me... but there are some around here that could have been interested, so I posted..
Any technology, not understood, can seem like magic....
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

AlaskanGuy wrote:its more of a die hard collector piece if you ask me... but there are some around here that could have been interested, so I posted..

Did not to mean to imply otherwise. They are a cool little press, actually they're not that small other than the footprint. I've owned three of them over the years and enjoyed each one. If parts were still available I'd probably still have one. The Lee Load Fast is a fun press to load with, has some good features like no powder or shot without a hull present. The Lee "off" and "on" type hopper for removal and easy emptying. Has eight stations and makes a very nice crimp. I think it's to bad that Lee no longer offers it. But the truth is that not many are loading the amount of shot shells that requires a progressive press with the cost of lead shot and the cheap target loads one can buy just for clay shooting. For "specialty" type loads a single stage is probably a better unit anyway. Or at least a progressive with easily removed hulls at each station in the shell plate which the LF is not. If that press was a hundred bucks "buy it now" it would probably be on the way to my house right now.... :)

Return to “Shotgun”