Alternate setup on Turret press

All 3 and 4–hole turret presses.
cj8281
250 Shots
250 Shots
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Alternate setup on Turret press

Post by cj8281 »

Just ordered my Classic Turret press and a pair of turrets. Should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. My mailman is going to hate me, also won 3 evilBay auctions for 50 pounds of lead in each auction. Going to be casting soon too.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

Last time I bought lead online they brought it in a privately owned one ton truck. Flat rate boxes are great for lead if sender uses the proper tape.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
cj8281
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by cj8281 »

Yes, and lots of tape. One of the sellers has told that he has lost a few shipments because the USPS had damaged the boxes to the point that some of the lead pieces had fallen out and then they determined that it could not be delivered. I am lucky in that I have not had that happen with any of my shipments. One of mine showed up today. Now to melt it down, flux it and pour nice little one pound ingots. They are more manageable for the little Lee bottom pour caster.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

When I bought tin online, it came in a USPS Flat Rate Box but it inside that box was a very light walled plywood box than the seller used with his shipments.
Michael

Return to “Turret”