What presses are these? Please

The Pro 1000, 4000, and the Six-Pack Pro presses. We also include the "Legacy" progressive presses; the Load-Master, Auto Breech Lock Pro
Jeepman
My Press Choice: Progressive

What presses are these? Please

Post by Jeepman »

Hi all newbie here not new to reloading but new to metallic cartridge “progressive” presses. I came across a deal 2 lee progressive 1 rcbs,1 Lyman turret,2 tumblers new,1 rcbs beam scale,Lyman case trimmer new.and a Dillon square deal press all for 150.00 bucks I’m still grinning. Problem is I’m not sure of the age of both lee presses and what model they are one has a roller handle the other has the wood know like a load master? Please give me some insight by my pics if they load Thanks Jeepmanjk14
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jeepman on 06 Aug 2022 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman

Re: What presses are these? Please

Post by Jeepman »

Well my second pic never showed? But the first pic is the one with the roller handle in .223. The second press looks the same but has the wood ball handle and in 9mm. Thanks all
wilecoyote
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Post by wilecoyote »

lee pro 1000
Jeepman

Post by Jeepman »

Wilecoyote are both of them pro 1000 one has a roller handle I’m guessing an upgrade? Any idea of the year or at least something stamped in them somewhere that might tell the year or close? Thanks for your help
wilecoyote
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Post by wilecoyote »

yes. I have three of these mounted & in working order, all with wood ball handle, certainly previous to the following roller upgrade, but I cannot indicate if they bear any hidden identification marks somewhere on the inner body cast regarding the years of production.
https://leeprecision.com/ probably would have the most precise answer about that.
Jeepman

Post by Jeepman »

Thankyou very much that’s a great help much appreciated

Return to “Progressive”