Trying to due my part

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Trying to due my part

Post by daboone »

I said earlier that the Second Amendment is safe. That is a falsehood. It just maybe, for the moment, but nothing in our Constitution is ever safe. We need to be mindful that there a lot of Very unhappy people in this country at the moment. They will never tire of trying to destroy the precious libertys we hold dear.
Last edited by daboone on 09 Nov 2016 13:47, edited 1 time in total.
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
Old Scribe
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Old Scribe »

daboone wrote:I said earlier that the Second Amendment is safe. That is a falsehood. It just maybe, for the moment, but nothing in our Constitution is ever safe. We need to be mindful that there a lot of Very unhappy people in this country at the moment. They will never tire of trying to destroy the precious liberty's we hold dear.
I agree. We can never let our guard down and relax. We will still have to keep an eye on how the elites in Washington play this all out!
"Well here's another nice mess you've gotten me into." Oliver Hardy
Poppop
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Poppop »

A couple of generations from now, the weasels will begin to slink back. Hopefully we will show our children and grandchildren what happens when the elitist politicians begin to misbehave. and not to let it get this far.
If all else fails--look for the obvious
MAGA
Patriot007
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Patriot007 »

"WOW" Its nice to see this post is still kickin and every body else is too. Sorry I have been MIA the last few months but the job has really taken off. When I got up this morning at 2:00am I had some of the best news I've had in a while... No more Obama or Clinton. I have to say,, Crews was my man,, but I can live with Trump...
I'm going to make this short, so thank God every one's still here, and we had cleared one battle, and its time to prepare for the next. Work will be slowing down in a week or two and I will have time to catch up on the Forum and some well spent time reloading and shooting.
Thanks, Men.
Patriot007

+guns +guns +guns
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Good to hear from you Patriot and same here in that I'm a Cruz guy and glad the Clintons and Obamas are gone. Also glad to see those blue States turn from to red on the political map. That means as much of anything and shows that people are fed up.
Michael
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

There's no way to predict what happens next. I hope that's better than expecting a negative.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Steve
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter

Post by Steve »

I was for Trump from the get go. I hope we start immediately on the electric giant bug zapper fence on the border.
357cyrus
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by 357cyrus »

A wild card vs a sure loss... I'll take the wild card any day of the week, especially with a Republican House and Senate.... Oh yeah, and a Supreme Court Justice needing to be picked. I'll be in contact with my Reps now more than ever to make hay while the sun is shining.
*** Peace Through Superior Firepower ***
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by 62chevy »

Steve wrote:I was for Trump from the get go. I hope we start immediately on the electric giant bug zapper fence on the border.

Hahahahaha that just brought all kinds of visions to mind. Thanks I needed that. +guns
Je suis Charlie
jloader

Post by jloader »

Old Scribe wrote:
daboone wrote:I said earlier that the Second Amendment is safe. That is a falsehood. It just maybe, for the moment, but nothing in our Constitution is ever safe. We need to be mindful that there a lot of Very unhappy people in this country at the moment. They will never tire of trying to destroy the precious liberty's we hold dear.
I agree. We can never let our guard down and relax. We will still have to keep an eye on how the elites in Washington play this all out!
What worries me is the Laim Duck session and a very %@*&$ of president that has no respect to any laws or constitution... There's no telling what he may do in the next couple of months...

Return to “Topic Bucket”