Trying to due my part

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Trying to due my part

Post by horseman »

=
daboone wrote:I said earlier that the Second Amendment is safe. That is a falsehood. It just maybe, for the moment, but nothing in our Constitution is ever safe. We need to be mindful that there a lot of Very unhappy people in this country at the moment. They will never tire of trying to destroy the precious liberty's we hold dear.
What worries me is the Laim Duck session and a very %@*&$ of president that has no respect to any laws or constitution... There's no telling what he may do in the next couple of months...[/quote]

Really not much he (lame duck POTUS) can do unless by "executive order" and that can be reversed, EXCEPT, he will probably "pardon" HRC for all wrong doing. Wonder where the bright idea of allowing an outgoing POTUS to have that option/power came from. Not sure that would effect the ongoing "investigation" of the Clinton money laundering foundation though. Going to be a very interesting next four years at any rate though. Hope the cupcake generation can handle it. I apologize for the blatant purely political post.
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Trying to due my part

Post by daboone »

From now on most news organizations will cover anything and everything that appears negative. Reporters will zoom in, like the flies they are, on poop. Look at the coverage of the HS kids in CA. Why should they be applauded rioting against for the Constitutional right of peaceful transference of power?
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.

Return to “Topic Bucket”