My Spoiled Rotten Dog

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: My Spoiled Rotten Dog

Post by GasGuzzler »

Nature is a %@*&$ but humans have the God-given ability to adjust and adapt due to intelligence.

My advice is not requested and slightly mean. No matter how difficult, go to Walmart and look at everyone else for a solid hour. You'll feel better.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

daboone wrote:He has now obtained the title of Mr Paddles. I getting the hang of living with my left eye. As yet depth perception is eluding me. Missed my mouth with the tooth brush with morning. :oops: But did get the job done. ;) I will win this depth perception issue and be shooting, reloading and finishing the flintlock after a vacation back home.
You might try some of these simple tasks with your left eye closed as well, momentarily. I tried it with my right eye closed and brush went a little left of center and then with both eyes closed and tooth brush came right up where I wanted it.
daboone wrote:Paddles and I are going back home to Kealakekua Bay Hawaii tomorrow.
If you haven't already, get Paddles declared an "emotional support animal" so he can ride in the cabin with you. I've seen it all when it came to ESAs, I was happy when it was just an average looking dog.
Michael
Poppop
250 Shots
250 Shots
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Poppop »

GasGuzzler wrote:Nature is a %@*&$ but humans have the God-given ability to adjust and adapt due to intelligence.

My advice is not requested and slightly mean. No matter how difficult, go to Walmart and look at everyone else for a solid hour. You'll feel better.

Walmart watching can cure depression and is not that addictive :D :D :D
If all else fails--look for the obvious
MAGA

Return to “Topic Bucket”