Photobucket Image Fix

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Photobucket Image Fix

Post by daboone »

A gentleman posted this on another site and it works for me!

"Apparently Google Chrome and Foxfire have found a way to access the photos that Photobucket.com does not now allow you to post to 3rd party sites anymore without paying a high price.

"In the cases where former/current PhotoBucket users haven't deleted all their albums, Chrome and Firefox now have an extension, Photobucket Embed Fix, that will display 3rd party hosted images. It will fix all your broken pics, no need for you to do anything, it runs entirely in the background.

Click Tools>Add-Ons >select Extensions > enter "photobucket embed" in the Search box (upper right corner) > then click the install button."
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
cj8281
250 Shots
250 Shots
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Photobucket Image Fix

Post by cj8281 »

This is great news for a lot of people I imagine. On a few other sites that I visit, there are quite a few "Image not available" gifs.

Won't help me though, I dumped all my photos and all but closed down my account with them.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

Hahh, that is great. Photobucket doesn't dare squak about Google working around it either.
Michael
9x80Drilling
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Post by 9x80Drilling »

daboone, thanks for this info. I've passed it on to another forum I follow. Many of that forum people are recovering their pics, and wish to have me pass on their thanks to you.
Macd
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by Macd »

Great Info and thanks. I used a newer add-on that comes direct from the Chrome store but wouldn't have even looked without your tip. This made registering for the forum payoff in the first 5 minutes :D

Return to “Topic Bucket”