Guest On Line

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Guest On Line

Post by daboone »

I just noticed there are 11 Guest online right at this moment. Seriously why be a guest? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: If you took the time to find this Lee Friendly site then you found a place that is super friendly and with a bunch of folks who are only to happy to support any questions you have. Also the member here would be eager to hear any ideas/improvements/suggestion/ stories you have to offer..... so sign up and JOIN IN! :D
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
mikld
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Guest On Line

Post by mikld »

Yep, there is no shame being a "Lee Lover". I was surprised when I discovered a forum that isn't comprised of snobbish reloaders and I could talk about Lee products with out condemnation... :lol: I like it here...

C'mon in, the water's fine... :D
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by akuser47 »

I think it's the same reason a lot of people are afraid to share their full name even in person. They are paranoid or scared to start another forum or afraid to trust us. I have had issue with small startup forums in my past. It used to bother me. Now I am more careful who I trust.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

Amen to all above. Come on in water, it might be red in color, but it is just fine!
Michael
Macd
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Macd »

I have joined and stopped using many forums over the years. Some were poorly moderated and did little about trolls and those who were obnoxious, especially to new members. Others had too much political and social comment often couched in hateful language and vilification of people with differing views. This forum is about reloading and shooting with a smattering of hunting stories. It shares information in a respectful environment. Good old fashioned manners will be found here. In spite of its name you can ask about or share something on any reloading and shooting topic regardless of the colour of the equipment.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

Sometimes it's googlebots and crawlers and stuff like that. With the site searchable it's likely a few new members in the making.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
JohnnyEnfield
Supporter
Supporter

Post by JohnnyEnfield »

I think many times people are looking for information and are not ready to 'commit'. They are having an issue or looking for an answer and that is all they want at the moment. That is how I found this forum. I can't even remember what I was looking for now. But once I started reading, the wealth of information and the good attitudes of the people here made me want to be a part of it. I was so happy there were "rules' to follow and administrators who actually stayed on top of the situation. I joined, donated and have been enjoying the experience immensely. I am very grateful for this place and all of you. Thank you for enriching my life.
Reduce, reuse, recycle, means- resize, reload, recycle.
mikld

Post by mikld »

OOPS! :oops:

Return to “Topic Bucket”