More than a year...

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

More than a year...

Post by Ranch Dog »

Since I pulled a ram as I've been busy with the new place and the retirement job. Decided to go ahead and start setting up in my barn shop as it still might be a while before I can get it where I want it.

It almost seems illegal to have this many presses.

Load-Masters up!

Michael
Louwtji

Re: More than a year...

Post by Louwtji »

Daaaaammnnn its going to look awesome !!!! Do you use all those presses?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Louwtji wrote:Daaaaammnnn its going to look awesome !!!! Do you use all those presses?
I was using them while my home was on the ranch. I've moved to a smaller property without a rifle & pistol range, so I'm trying to get that figured out.

I had one press dedicated to short cartridges without the tapered-bullet seating pistol dies (no bullet feeder): 25 Auto, 218 Bee, 25-20 Win, 30 Carbine, 32-20 Win. A second press handled small primer 9mm cartridges: 380 Auto, 9mm Luger, and 9mm Makarov. A third was for the 45 Auto; I have both a pistol and a rifle, so a slightly different setup for the individual needs. Finally, the fourth press was for the 7.62x39 (Mini-30).
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Ranch Dog wrote:Since I pulled a ram as I've been busy with the new place and the retirement job. Decided to go ahead and start setting up in my barn shop as it still might be a while before I can get it where I want it.
Well, that didn't work out. I started to have corrosion issues out in the shop. My shop has a window AC unit that does a fair job of removing the moisture, but the shop is just not sealed well enough for our high-humidy environment. I moved my small bench and all the presses back into the house. I will need to buckle down and get rid of the things that I don't have an immediate need for.
Michael
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

Call me. (wink)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”