Hello from N/E Ohio

Tell us a bit about yourself!
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Hello from N/E Ohio

Post by horseman »

Welcome from across the country on the left coast, the beautiful state of Washington. Lot's of really good info found here for Lee Equipment. For "adjustable" powder weights Lee also makes (at least I think they still make them) the adjustable charge bar. Some like them, some don't. From what I've read from the ones that don't, it seems to do with very small charges of certain powders. I've used them for years with good success for my applications. The other suggestions are spot on as well. :geek:
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by 62chevy »

Horseman wrote:Welcome from across the country on the left coast, the beautiful state of Washington. Lot's of really good info found here for Lee Equipment. For "adjustable" powder weights Lee also makes (at least I think they still make them) the adjustable charge bar. Some like them, some don't. From what I've read from the ones that don't, it seems to do with very small charges of certain powders. I've used them for years with good success for my applications. The other suggestions are spot on as well. :geek:
I bought an adjustable charge bar last year and was disappointed with small charges of powder. When someone said the hole for the Pro Auto Disk was getting shut off that got me to thinking so took the Auto Disk apart and looked and sure enough the hole was blocked. Added shims to the Adjustable Charge Bar to move the ACB hole under the Auto Disk's hole and BOOM it works great now for small charges of TiteGroup and Bullseye.
Je suis Charlie
Steve
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Steve »

Welcome from Iowa.
Old Scribe
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Old Scribe »

Welcome aboard from the State of Jefferson.
"Well here's another nice mess you've gotten me into." Oliver Hardy

Return to “Member Introductions”