Google Drive

Lee Shooter and other programs for storing your reloading records.
357cyrus
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Google Drive

Post by 357cyrus »

Anyone else been using Google Drive? I've recently been playing with the spreadsheet function and find it easy enough to learn and customize. Here's a sample of something I whipped up in about 15 minutes of playing around with it.
chart.png

Basically I just tried to copy a page full of my written testing notes. Then I deleted out all the numbers and made a template, which I can reuse to play fill in the blank or modify fields as needed. I really like the fact that I can have it with me on my smartphone wherever I go. I can now instantly use it on the range, or sitting in the dentist's office when a thought rolls into my head. Also has math functions to automatically take average velocities and such. The only thing missing when I use my phone, is that when I'm using/viewing with a computer I can add notes to each individual box. It's almost like an asterisk that you hold your mouse over and hidden text appears. I've also made up pages to keep inventory of firearms and ammo I have on hand. Would be pretty easy to make ballistic drop charts as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*** Peace Through Superior Firepower ***
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Google Drive

Post by Ranch Dog »

I use google for the records that I'm required to keep for my wildlife exemption on my ranch. It is best to start by making a form, instead of jumping straight into a spreadsheet. The forms make smartphone use easy.
Michael
Zippidydoodah
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Load-All

Post by Zippidydoodah »

Hey 357 cyrus, have you shot any lead bullets in your 25-06, if so what grain and how
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

Zippidydoodah wrote:Hey 357 cyrus, have you shot any lead bullets in your 25-06, if so what grain and how
Cryus... in reply open a new topic rather than direct this off topic...
Michael
357cyrus
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by 357cyrus »

Ranch Dog wrote:
Zippidydoodah wrote:Hey 357 cyrus, have you shot any lead bullets in your 25-06, if so what grain and how
Cryus... in reply open a new topic rather than direct this off topic...
Well, moved it over to "Bullets, Buckshot, and Slugs" under "Casting". Don't know if there's an easier way to do it, but I couldn't find one from my phone for the time being.
*** Peace Through Superior Firepower ***

Return to “Record Keeping”