Supplies - What I use and where I get it

Discussions covering the components and techniques of reloading for your handgun.
rdover
My Press Choice: Turret

Supplies - What I use and where I get it

Post by rdover »

I was replying to a post and thought I'd start a new one on supplies.
I found Rocky Mountain Reloading for bullets. I bought them because they were cheap, er inexpensive. I will keep buying them because of quality and customer service is about the best I've seen anywhere. I made a mistake on my second order, they corrected it immediately after I contacted them. My mistake! I also wrote a question to their page after receiving my first order. I got a phone call about 2-3 hours later. A phone call!
Web site: http://www.rmrbullets.com
Powder: I've been using Shooter's World Clean Shot. Clean and accurate, meters great. Web site: http://www.northgeorgiareloading.com
Primers: I like S&B, but also been using Win.
Brass: I just ordered 2000 9mm from PrecisionOnceFiredBrass.com. I got 2074 9mm, all in very good to great condition. Also got 17 .40, 5 .38, 2 .380, 1 .357 Sig and 1 .38 Super Auto (that was a weird one!)
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Supplies - What I use and where I get it

Post by Ranch Dog »

The Shooters World (Lovex) powders look interesting. They are QuickLoad so data could be generated by that source as well.

If it's Lee related, I try to buy from Titan Reloading first and MidwayUSA second.
Michael
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Supplies - What I use and where I get it

Post by RBHarter »

Plus 1 for Titan here too . They are also carrying MEC shot shell equipment now at as good a price as anybody . I've been going to the Reno gun shows for primers , I got 5k #41 CCI for $23/1000 last time I bought which is way better than the local prices if they have any . MiWal ? Is the vendor I believe.
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....

Return to “Handgun Reloading”