Day at the range with grandson and found brass

Proofing your loaded ammuntion.
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Day at the range with grandson and found brass

Post by 62chevy »

Took the grandson to the range today. He's been wanting to shoot my Cobra CA 380 but didn't think he could pull the trigger. Almost right he did get two rounds off with great difficulty, being 5 he did pretty good. Of course grandpa had to hold the little gun for him. He said it was to loud and didn't want to shoot it anymore but I think it was the heavy trigger he didn't like. :lol: He did shoot the wifes rough rider thou and had a great time helping the guy in the next bench pick up his 19mm casings.

A guy down the way was shooting an AR10 and during a break I picked up some of his brass and asked him if he reloaded he said no and gave me about 30 cases of 308 Win. Just before he left he brought me another 20 cases, total was 48. Plus we found 3 45 LC and a bunch of 223/556.

Great day indeed.
Je suis Charlie
Steve
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Day at the range with grandson and found brass

Post by Steve »

Hope your grandson was wearing ear protection. I wish I did when I was young, I wouldn't have this nagging ringing in my ears.
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Day at the range with grandson and found brass

Post by 62chevy »

Steve wrote:Hope your grandson was wearing ear protection. I wish I did when I was young, I wouldn't have this nagging ringing in my ears.

+1 You know it Steve, he had both ear and eye protection.
Je suis Charlie

Return to “The Shooting Range”