FS Reloading: Where's My Stuff?

Have a favorite? Please tell us about them.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

FS Reloading: Where's My Stuff?

Post by Ranch Dog »

This was just posted on another forum I visit, I checked the FS Reloading website but didn't find any supporting information there but I thought I would post it in case anyone had backordered items with FS Reloading.[hr]Dear FS Reloading Customers,

My name is Jonathan Carter, General Manager of Pictor Design, LLC, the web hosting provider for FS Reloading. I regret to inform you that the owner of Factory Sales, LLC and FS Reloading, Greg Ehlenbach has been suffering from declining health for some time and is no longer able to operate his business.

Pictor Design is owed a great deal of money by FS Reloading. While reviewing the situation, I was dismayed to find a large number of customers waiting for orders that haven't been shipped. I didn't want to see FS Reloading simply close its doors leaving me unpaid and you unserved.

Fortunately we reached an agreement with Greg Ehlenbach on June 1, 2016 for Pictor Design to acquire many of the assets related to fsreloading.com. As a result, Pictor Design has taken over the operration of the FS Reloading web site.

John Lee of Lee Precision has graciously agreed to help us and you who are owed Lee Products by shipping the past due orders direct to each customer. You will receive a tracking number as soon as Lee Precision can process and ship the orders.

Now that we have direct control of the web site, you can expect steady improvements in service and support.

My staff and I are excited to be taking over fsreloading.com. Many of us are avid hunters, shooters and reloaders just like you. We have built and maintained shooting industry web sites since 1994 and look forward to now serving your reloading needs. We greatly appreciate your support and patience during this transition and look forward to great things coming soon.

Jonathan Carter, General Manager Pictor Design, LLC.
Michael
cebeas
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: FS Reloading: Where's My Stuff?

Post by cebeas »

Just got an update they are moving operations to Cedar City, Utah and will not be taking orders for about 10 days.
oscarflytyer
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by oscarflytyer »

I got that email last night.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

Not sure I've heard of them. Sounds like Lee and Pictor are doing the right thing.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by akuser47 »

I know a few loaders that were starting to wonder so that's good to hear.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by 62chevy »

Never did business with FS Reloading but I sure am glad someone was able to step in and take over so orders get filled and creditors paid.
Je suis Charlie
Fyodor
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Fyodor »

I actually bought most of my stuff at FS reloading. I experienced Greg as short worded, but helpful. Sorry to hear he's not doing well.

My experience with FS reloading always was good. But I didn't place any orders lately.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, often misattributed to Voltaire

I think I'm thinking, therefore I may possibly be.

Return to “Lee Precision Dealers”