MKS Supply LLC <support@mkssupply.com>
Sep 14 at 7:06 PM

Inland MFG's latest M1 Caribne, New Shooting Drill to do on the range and
information to keep you informed.

Your Monthly News & Updates
Visit Our Website
INLAND MFG M1 Scout.
Bringing the M1 to the 21st Century
The M1 carbine has seated itself well in history serving this great nation in WWII, The Korean Conflict, and The War in Vietnam and continued to be popular with police and security around the world.

Its time to bring the M1 Carbine up to speed with all the Black Rifles out there and into the 21'st century.

The M1 Scout carbines feature many of the same characteristics of the original Inland Carbines and are manufactured in the USA!

The M1 "Scout" carbine has the same features as the M1 "Jungle" carbine which includes a threaded flash hider and 15-round magazine. The flash hider is a conical flashider and is threaded ½" x 28 tpi allowing the use of your favorite accessories with the same threads! The Scout features a polymer / textured wood stock and aluminum picatinney hand guard which allows the use of a extended eye relief "Scout Mounted" scope or electronic optics.

Like the 1944 & 1945 models, the Scout Carbine features adjustable rear sights, push button safety, round bolt, and "low wood" stock. Optics are not included.

Caliber: .30 carbine
Magazine capacity: 15
Barrel length: 16.25"
Total length: 34"
Barrel groove: 4
Twist rate: 1 x 20"
Weight: 5lb 3oz
MSRP: $1199.00

For additional information on Inland Mfg's other offerings Click Here
Je suis Charlie
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: INLAND MFG M1 Scout

Post by Ranch Dog »

I'm all about the scout concept on rifles especially those that have a defense or hunting use. $1200 for a 30 carbine is pretty steep. Got my hopes up for nothing!
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

Never thought to look but the outfit that made the scout mount for my Mini-30 makes one for the M1 Carbine but unfortunately, it does not fit the Universal manufactured rifle I have. Bummer.
Michael
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by daboone »

I've got a 1943 Inland and a Rockola. These guy were less than $100.00 when I got them. :D Both were M2 at sometime or another. They sure attract a crowd of willing "volunteers" to shoot them. Even those who are out with their black rifles. :lol: I call them my walk-a-abouts. Light and easy to carry. Back in the day the Inland was responsible for a several of Hawaiian wild pigs. Today I hear they aren't suitable for boar hunting. Glad I didn't know that back then. :P I'm glad that this new company is offering them in several formats. On the other hand I like mine just the way they served our nation. They are a truly excellent design.

AS a side note the M1 Carbine cartridge is easy and inexpensive to reload if you lube the cases. Last week I loaded 225 rounds without a single hickup.
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

My friend sold a '45 model IH (or IBM?) a couple years ago for less than it was worth. Hard to did buyers. Took me over a month to sell the spare magazines and over a year to sell the empty brass, some loaded tracers, and a few factory rounds. Wish I had it now.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by daboone »

I wish I knew you then. I would have been HAPPY to have taken that stuff off your hands. I just bought 10 new Korean mags.
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by 62chevy »

Keep in mind Inland is a sister company to Hi-Point. Plus Inland also has a 1200 dollar shotgun it's cool looking but not worth 1200.
Je suis Charlie

Return to “Rifle Discussions”