What do you look at?

Something been on your mind that you have always wanted to ask and google is no help. Ask it here!
cj8281
250 Shots
250 Shots
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: What do you look at?

Post by cj8281 »

I usually hit the "View Active Topics" link and start there.
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

I visit just about daily, unless I've got "pressing" things to do :D . Believe it or not sometimes I do around this place with all the critters and just "keeping up" with the property. I run through all the forums and subs just to check for any new posts or threads. It really doesn't matter if it's something I'm really interested or not, (I'm easily entertained) or have any pertinent information to share. Like as not I'll join in with whatever inane idea or opinion I may have on the subject simply because I'm a sociable type fella. And possibly at least say something that may "entertain" or "lighten" someone's day a bit. I like to just yak with folks about most anything.... :lol: This is a prime example of what I'm talkin' about.... +corn
farmerjim
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by farmerjim »

Like most others it is view new posts. Some are quite entertaining, Many convey useful information, and sometimes I get to add to the knowledge bank of information that is found here.
rog54
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by rog54 »

I have to "ditto" Mikld. With the exception of something I have begun considering getting into. Also, a "catchy" subject title will capture me occasionally.

Rog

Return to “Question Of The Month”