Finger Saver For Lee Case Trimmers

Case Length Gauge/Holder, Deluxe Quick Trim Case Trimmer, and Zip Trim. Includes Length Gauge ball & stud.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Finger Saver For Lee Case Trimmers

Post by Ranch Dog »

In a recent post, Gas Guzzler had mentioned a 3D product he found on eBay and I thought it was something I could use to tighten the case length gauge to the lock stud that I have mounted on a hex driver. All my trimming takes place on the Lyman Prep Center using the Lee length gauges. The Finger Saver gave me complete thumb control control of the shell holder and it locks it down tight. I was so impressed that I ordered a couple of more.

The eBay sell offers two types, one for the original shellholders that are .75" in diameter, and one for the new shell holders that are .814" in diameter. The latter was news to me as I didn't know there was now a difference :?

The Finger Saver uses a 10 Torx head screw to tighten the Saver to the shell holder. To change it out, you might need to punch it out after you loosen it. I had one in hand a couple of days after GG mentioned it and even held my Load-Master's run of 32-20 Win ammo up so that I could you it. I've since used it on a number of large lots of brass and it a fine device for my needs.

I wanted to tell GG thanks for mentioning the product.
Michael
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Finger Saver For Lee Case Trimmers

Post by akuser47 »

Now that is interesting +guns
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Finger Saver For Lee Case Trimmers

Post by GasGuzzler »

Mine is white and I give it an A+.

I was not aware there were two kinds.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.

Return to “Case Trimming”