Brassaddict.com ???

Discussions covering the components and techniques of reloading for your handgun.
kydave19
My Press Choice: Progressive

Brassaddict.com ???

Post by kydave19 »

Has anyone used this site? It sounds too good to be true (and probably is), but I have run across legit deals once in a while.

If anyone has successfully ordered their cleaned 9mm brass (w/free shipping) I'd sure like to know.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Brassaddict.com ???

Post by GasGuzzler »

They seem to take credit cards. That is a positive sign in that it's not limited to app payments. I am wary anytime, like this, a company does not put their address on their website. Too many other options for me to try that one.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
kydave19

Post by kydave19 »

They had not only a decent price, but matching headstamp option for some Winchester fired brass. I took a chance, and got a confirmation email rapidly, so we'll see if the brass shows up rapidly (or at all) too. No physical address bothered me, but...

There's another website which had some good looking cast/coated bullets that I wanted to try, but had to call. He doesn't do online orders, but I read some decent things about his product. His website had too much non-generic information on it to think it's a scam.

Bear Creek Supply - I ordered 1000 135gr RN black coated bullets.
BCS Black Bullet small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kydave19

Post by kydave19 »

Brassaddict.com seems to be not only legit, but great!

1000 rounds cleaned matching headstamp (WIN) brass for $55, no shipping, no tax, to my door today after an order two days ago!!

NICE!! Two 500 round wrapped bricks nice & shiny!
Brass Addict small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MoMan

Post by MoMan »

WOW!! Good to know! I'll have to put them on my list in case I need brass!
Thanks for 'taking 1 for the team', and giving them a try to confirm they are legit!!
MO

Member: Kentucky Regulators G.C./LaSalle Sportsmen's Club/NRA
LEE 4-hole Turret press, LEE PRO 1000 Progressive press
kydave19

Post by kydave19 »

Glad to do that!

I've separated brass since I started reloading and I've had zero issues with WIN brass in the Pro 4000. Shot a couple hundred rounds in Steel a practice session last week with no issues, good function, & accuracy... For a newbie reloader, I was damn happy!

Having read WIN brass was a favorite, along with FC, in many threads on the Enos forum & by guys who shoot and reload a lot more than me (I'm shooting around 1000+ rounds a month) I was happy to try the Brassaddicts deal.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

The last 9X19 brass I bought was mixed and I paid $65 for 3K pieces. I don't need any more...ever.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.

Return to “Handgun Reloading”