Congrats to RD for smooth transition from RR to LL forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself!
pricedo
My Press Choice: Load-All

Congrats to RD for smooth transition from RR to LL forum.

Post by pricedo »

Congrats to RD for pulling it off.
I had my fingers crossed but I knew that the migration would be seamless from Rossi Rifleman to the Lee Loader forum......and I was right.......knock on wood. :D
I have gotten lazy and away from reloading in the same volume I did in the 70s & 80s and I always liked Lee products because they got the job done without breaking the bank. :mrgreen:
The factory loaded ammo today is a lot better quality than the stuff we could buy off the shelves in the 70s and there is a lot more selection.
My hand load/factory ratio was 9:1 back then and now that ratio is reversed. :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBERS (NRA & GOA)
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Congrats to RD for smooth transition from RR to LL forum

Post by Ranch Dog »

pricedo wrote:Congrats to RD for pulling it off.
I had my fingers crossed but I knew that the migration would be seamless from Rossi Rifleman to the Lee Loader forum......and I was right.......knock on wood. :D
Thanks pricedo for your kind words, they are appreciated. I sure wanted the member base from RR to launch this forum as they have proven to be first class members and I'm sure, as a group, they will positively influence the direction this forum takes.
Michael
cerisecons

Post by cerisecons »

This is great, I've loved loitering on the Rossi forum, finally bought a Rossi and joined as well. I really am interested in starting to reload as well, although I'm not familiar with Lee or really any other press, I'm sure to learn what's best and why.
I've owned multiple firearms for years, but getting out to shoot them is a task that occur only every few years, as we have to drive for a while to get away from urban San Diego to an open spot where the police will leave you be.
Thanks again for this opportunity.
Tuco Ramirez
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

This is going to be a another great place!!! I love it. +guns
When you have to "shoot" Shoot don't talk

Return to “Member Introductions”