Lee Auto Drum Powder Measure and Fix.

Auto Disk, Pro Auto Disk, and Auto Drum Powder Measures along with their associated charge bar, disks, and drums.
buckeye43210
250 Shots
250 Shots
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Lee Auto Drum Powder Measure and Fix.

Post by buckeye43210 »

62chevy wrote:FortuneCookie45LC tested the Auto Drum on every press he had to give it a good shack down. So with what he has done and what members have reported on here This Auto Drum Powder Measure should be the goto for making ammo.
It is now on my short list. Maybe we should ask Ranch Dog to add a new category for the Lee Auto Drum Powder Measure under Powder Handling...
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Lee Auto Drum Powder Measure and Fix.

Post by Ranch Dog »

buckeye43210 wrote:[...Maybe we should ask Ranch Dog to add a new category for the Lee Auto Drum Powder Measure under Powder Handling...
Well I did but after looking at it decided to bring all the measures in line with how they are displayed by Lee Precision's website which I tried to stick with as a model. The Auto Disk, Pro Auto Disk and Auto Drum are now together under "Automatic Powder Measurers" as Lee defines them.

Overall, the forum has too many sub-forums but with the variety of equipment Lee offers it is tough to do otherwise.
Michael

Return to “Automatic Powder Measures”