Aquila mini-shotshells in 12 ga?

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
alphalimafoxtrot
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Aquila mini-shotshells in 12 ga?

Post by alphalimafoxtrot »

Friends,
I'm wondering if any of you have luck with minishells for your 12 gauge, from Aquila.

What do you all report on their use in pumps and semi-autos?

Thanks!
Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Aquila mini-shotshells in 12 ga?

Post by akuser47 »

I've wanted to try them as well in my pumps I doubt they'd cycle a semi auto though. Please follow up if you try them to performance and function.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
alphalimafoxtrot
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Post by alphalimafoxtrot »

akuser47 wrote:I've wanted to try them as well in my pumps I doubt they'd cycle a semi auto though. Please follow up if you try them to performance and function.
Dang, wish Aquila made the mini-shells in 20 gauge. I've been looking for a pair of 20's to have fun with for a little while, just won a nice clean 50's era M620A Stevens pump and I'm waiting to hear how my bidding on a 20 gauge Remington 11-48 is going. +corn

Well, anyways - I have a hankering my summer shotgun searches for a couple 12 gauge Remington/Savage/Western Fields will pay off with any luck. These will be good for some mini-shell testing!

Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by akuser47 »

I'm on the hunt for a Versa Max Tactical 12 gauge kind of do all semi auto. Also its a close knock off of a benelli M4 in it's looks and operating system. So I have guns on the block to make my way for one. I love me some soft shooting 12 gauges. Beens shotguns shells are easy to get than rimfire these days rimfires are getting traded or sold. Please do threads on those 20 gauges once you have or if you win the other. I love guns and the stories as well. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!

Return to “Topic Bucket”