Time...........

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
jloader
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Time...........

Post by jloader »

Old Scribe wrote:She asked me this morning what I was going to do today. I said nothing.
She told me that's what I did yesterday. I told her that I wasn't finished yet!
I'm gonna try this with my wife...
... but first I'll make sure that I have my tent and sleeping bag in my car... :lol:
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

jloader wrote:
Old Scribe wrote:She asked me this morning what I was going to do today. I said nothing.
She told me that's what I did yesterday. I told her that I wasn't finished yet!
I'm gonna try this with my wife...
... but first I'll make sure that I have my tent and sleeping bag in my car... :lol:

WHAT! You mean you'd let her take your camping stuff AND your car. My wife has her own car if she wants to go..... :lol:

To all you un-retired fella's that think that when you get to that "retired" point in your life you'll have all the time in the world to get stuff done, you should re-read a few of the above responses. I started this thing about not enough time and I've been "retired" for a bit over 10 years......maybe I'll catch up next year.. :lol: Keep telling the Missus that we should sell out, move near to a city where a person doesn't freeze their buns off for half the year, buy a sailboat and a condo next to a golf course. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....whew! that was a good one alright...
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by 62chevy »

Just a bunch of old retired bums on this forum with nothing to do but gossip and tell war stories or so I was told. :? 8-)
Je suis Charlie
horseman
Supporter
Supporter

Post by horseman »

62chevy wrote:Just a bunch of old retired bums on this forum with nothing to do but gossip and tell war stories or so I was told. :? 8-)

I'd be willing to bet hard money that if the aforementioned "bums" could get together around a campfire somewhere with a couple (or more) 30 packs it would be quite a fellowship. It would be interesting, to say the least, with such a diverse group. I'll bet we have more in common than one might think. And, we'd each come away from such an outing with a few more friends on our "contacts" list....just musing mind you, but that's something I'd truly enjoy doing.
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by 62chevy »

Horseman wrote:
62chevy wrote:Just a bunch of old retired bums on this forum with nothing to do but gossip and tell war stories or so I was told. :? 8-)

I'd be willing to bet hard money that if the aforementioned "bums" could get together around a campfire somewhere with a couple (or more) 30 packs it would be quite a fellowship. It would be interesting, to say the least, with such a diverse group. I'll bet we have more in common than one might think. And, we'd each come away from such an outing with a few more friends on our "contacts" list....just musing mind you, but that's something I'd truly enjoy doing.
Note to self;
Just need to make sure you have one of the very old lawn chairs they ain't sold in 30 years.

Je suis Charlie
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by daboone »

Please also provide some Good Bourbon or Scotch, as beer isn't kind to an old bum's bladders. Put one in a six pack comes out. 8-)
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

Beer is probably actually better for you if that's the case. Then again, it takes a bunch of beer to register for some pros.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

62chevy wrote:Note to self;
Just need to make sure you have one of the very old lawn chairs they ain't sold in 30 years.

What happened to the lawn chair? Did our benevolent government decide that they were harmful to our health? Or could they not be manufactured in China?
Michael
Fyodor
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter

Post by Fyodor »

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, often misattributed to Voltaire

I think I'm thinking, therefore I may possibly be.
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Ranch Dog wrote:
62chevy wrote:Note to self;

What happened to the lawn chair? Did our benevolent government decide that they were harmful to our health? Or could they not be manufactured in China?
Seems like everything I pick up these days has that !@#$#@! California warning about contains cancer causing material. Maybe it's California that is causing it :D . I really do wonder how some of us made it this far with out "nanny" holding our hands. Now back to putting all my spare time to use :D .

Make smoke, just don't inhale,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns

Return to “Topic Bucket”