Deluxe Perfect Powder Measure

Auto Disk, Pro Auto Disk, and Auto Drum Powder Measures along with their associated charge bar, disks, and drums.
killian6pk
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Deluxe Perfect Powder Measure

Post by killian6pk »

It seems from what I read on the Forum that the Perfect Powder Measure is very good. I just saw the Deluxe Perfect Powder Measure on Titan. It is listed as NEW. I think from pictures he posted Ranch Dog is using it. I could not find a thread on it doing a search here, all that came up are mentions of it. Just wondering if it is worth changing to that over the Auto Drum. Looking at the pictures of it on Titan it appears that it can be used on the press with case activated powder drops. There is no mention of that in the description on Titan's website. Can anyone answer that question?
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Deluxe Perfect Powder Measure

Post by GasGuzzler »

On a progressive or turret press I would use the AutoDrum. Some here use the PPM on the bench for batch loading.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Re: Deluxe Perfect Powder Measure

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

I have the Deluxe PPM and really like it. So much that so far I have 4 sets of drums set up for specific loads. I use it on a stand and drop straight into the case. I find it precise and not terrible in the leaking category. It handled CFE Pistol and HS-6 with just a little leaking. Would probably get better with lapping.

HNY

Make smoke,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns

Return to “Automatic Powder Measures”