Poppy42 wrote:I have a couple old Lee hand primers, the kind that requires screw in shell holders. Great primers, for small volume reloading, as you have to place one primmer in the tool at a time. I keep mine in my bug out bag along with my lead loaders, my Lee hand press, and my Lyman 310 tools. Well I was going through my stuff today and it seems I have lost missed placed or never had( I can’t remember) The one to load 9 mm, the one marked M . My question is anybody have one of these or know where I might be able to purchase one? It’s not like I can ask Lee they haven’t made these in years. I appreciate any help suggestions anybody has.
Thanks,
Poppy42
Green Frog wrote: I’d love to find someone who has these or other extras and would like to do some swapping.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
