Open forum for rifles.
by Ranch Dog » 01 Feb 2020 16
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/853943074
Michael


Ranch Dog
- Site Admin

-
- Posts: 6108
- Joined: 22 Jun 2013
- Has thanked: 1449 times
- Been thanked: 2726 times
- My Press Choice: Progressive
- Location: Cuero, TX
by az2vet » 01 Feb 2020 21
Just WOW. I wish I had the funds available for it. I kinda have a hankering for a 35 Rem pump.
- az2vet
-
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 19 Jul 2019
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
- My Press Choice: Turret
- Location: La.
by larryw » 01 Feb 2020 22
Man, that is sweet...
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life

- larryw
- Founding Member & Supporter

-
- Posts: 901
- Joined: 20 Dec 2013
- Has thanked: 578 times
- Been thanked: 280 times
- My Press Choice: Single Stage
- Location: Arizona
by Dan 444 » 13 Feb 2020 20
Beautiful 35REM!
Dan

Dan 444
-
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 30 Jun 2013
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 27 times
- My Press Choice: Single Stage
- Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains of NY
by oscarflytyer » 13 Feb 2020 20
$1200? That is insane, imo. Glad I already have my Rem Mdl 14 in 35 Rem. And I thought they were high!
- oscarflytyer
-
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 17 Mar 2014
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 74 times
- My Press Choice: Single Stage
- Location: N AL
by Ranch Dog » 14 Feb 2020 06
Yep, nice rifle but absolutely insane.
Michael


Ranch Dog
- Site Admin

-
- Posts: 6108
- Joined: 22 Jun 2013
- Has thanked: 1449 times
- Been thanked: 2726 times
- My Press Choice: Progressive
- Location: Cuero, TX
Return to Rifle Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests